6-daagse Vlaanderen-Gent: In the Lead On Night 3
Omega Pharma - Quick-Step Cycling Team rider Iljo Keisse, and teammate Glenn O'Shea on Team Omega Pharma, now hold the overall lead at 6-daagse Vlaanderen-Gent after a superb effort Thursday night.
Keisse and O'Shea trailed by six on night 1, four on night 2, and managed to take over on night 3 thanks to Keisse winning the lap (166m, 00.08.740) time trial, and the duo winning the lone chase event of the evening.
Overall After night 3
1. Iljo Keisse/Glenn O'Shea (Team Omega Pharma) 232 points
2. Gijs Van Hoecke/Kenny De Ketele (Team Topsport Vlaanderen-Mercator) 226
3. Marc Hester/Lasse Hansen (Team VDK) 154
4. Silvan Dillier/Robert Bartko (Team Mega Doe-Het-Zeif - John Saey) 124
5. Tristan Marguet/Franco Marvulli (Team Eurotyre Bandencentrales 167 (+3 laps)