6-Days of Rotterdam, Night 4: Keisse, Terpstra Top 3
Omega Pharma - Quick-Step Cycling Team riders Iljo Keisse and Niki Terpstra are now in 3rd position overall, after Day 4 of 6-Days of Rotterdam on Sunday afternoon.
There are six teams still in contention for the 6-Days of Rotterdam overall victory. Four of those teams are within 10 points of the new leaders. Keisse and Terpstra, following a strong performance Saturday night, were previously in the lead after Night 3.
Overall Ranking After Day 4
1. Yoeri Havik/Nick Stopler (NED/NED) 180 points
2. Michael Morkov/Pim Ligthart (DEN/NED) 175 points
3. Iljo Keisse/Niki Terpstra (BEL/NED) 171 points
4. Wim Stroetinga/Peter Schep (NED/NED) 170 points
5. Gijs Van Hoecke/Kenny De Ketele (BEL/BEL) 138 points